Saturday, October 26, 2013

Scandal : My Guilty Pleasure

I had heard a lot of hype about Shonda Rhimes new show "Scandal", but I tend to shy away from what's popular with the mainstream, so I refused to watch the first two seasons. 
My curiosity finally got the best of me when I realized Shonda Rhimes also created 'Grey's Anatomy', one of my favorite shows. 


So, I did what any red blooded American would do, and logged into my Netflix account so I could watch an entire season uninterrupted by commercials. 



Needless to say I have shamelessly hopped onto the 'Scandal' bandwagon. Olivia Pope is my hero. I love the way she maintains her composure in even the most difficult situations and her ability to effectively get things done no matter what. 



Shonda Rhimes is an absolute genius and I am a 'Scandal' fanatic now. Season 2 here I come. 

What's your guilty pleasure?



Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment