Tuesday, December 31, 2013

COME ON IN 2014, THE WATER'S FINE

2013 may have been one of the best years of my life. 

I experienced change and growth in amazing quantities. 

I have never been happier or more in love with my life. 

And I am so grateful for everything that I have been blessed with.

I am absolutely content with where I am and I am excited to see what this new year brings. 


May 2014 bring you immeasurable amounts of love, laughter, and prosperity.

May you pursue your passions until you are fulfilled and live everyday as if you will never receive another. 

Shower family and friends with love.

Soak in every moment. 

Enjoy the good and release the bad.

Most importantly welcome 2014, and all the good fortune that this new year will bring, with open arms.








Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment