Sunday, December 22, 2013

Lions and Bears and Teeth....Oh My!!




I knew the teething stage was going to be a little tough, but I had no idea how difficult it would really be. One teething baby = no fun, but add in another baby and only one mama and it is an extreme challenge. I hate to see my babies in pain and not really being able to do anything about it, and it seems like nothing really relieves their symptoms. I have tried pretty much everything.

Carrots
Teething Rings/Keys
Orajel
Tylenol
Cold Washcloths
Wooden teethers

And the only thing that seems to kind of work is to rub tylenol directly on their gums. King has cut his two bottom teeth so far and Ky is still working on the first one. Needless to say I. Am. EXHAUSTED.
The boys don't want to eat or sleep. Its reminiscent of their newborn days, but no where near as insane. I am definitely going to purchase some amber beads, since I have only heard good things about them and the way that amber relieves teething pain.

I don't like the idea of the boys wearing an amber bead necklace because I feel like that is just asking for trouble but I will figure out a way for the beads to be close to their bodies. I will let you guys know what I come up with.

On another note, I saw this picture on my friends instagram, (follow me @offshore_savage ;) )
and it describes the motherhood experience perfectly.




being a mom is the best!!!










Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment