Friday, December 6, 2013

Martha Stewart Is My Home Girl....

The holidays are here, one of my favorite times of the year, and I will be posting a whole lot about Christmas!! This will be my first Christmas with my own family and I am so excited to be starting my own traditions while incorporating traditions from mine and my love's childhood.

I was recently at JcPenney and wandered into the Martha Stewart Christmas collection and absolutely fell in LOVE!!

It also gave me much needed inspiration while I am decorating my home for Christmas, and in turn I am sharing some of that inspiration with you.

Enjoy!!



How cute are these gifts??


monogrammed gifts martha stewart


Twinkle Twinkle!
tinsel stars martha stewart

Put wrapping paper to use!
festive envelopes martha stewart


pipe cleaner candy cane ornaments


Awww tiny mice!!
candy cane mice martha stewart


Adorable!


cookie cutter ornaments martha stewart

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory


No comments:

Post a Comment