Saturday, March 1, 2014

Newborn Baby Knows Its Mama!


This video is so beautiful it made me tear up! This newborn does not want to let go of his/her mama. It gets you wondering how important it is to let mama and baby bond directly after delivery. I had a csection with my boys at twelve in the afternoon and wasn't 'allowed' to hold them until around four or five in the evening. That really broke my heart and I had a hard time feeling like these babies were even mine for the first couple of days. I believe unless mama or baby has a serious medical emergency that needs to be attended to, than they should be allowed to bond, especially for csection moms, because those first moments are extremely precious and important.

Enjoy!







Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment