Friday, June 20, 2014

Things I'm Grateful For

As the weekend fast approaches I can't help but to look over my week and be enormously grateful for the life that God has blessed me with. Would it be considered perfect by the standards of others? No, but that's ok, because it it perfect to me. These are just some of the things that I am grateful for and have made me smile this week. 



Watching the twins actively love on and look after each other warms my heart. Every time I catch them holding hands, hugging, sharing, or defending each other from me I am overwhelmed by the fact that God deemed me worthy enough to be their mom.

It's summer and the living is easy, and after the crazy spring we have had here in Colorado, that's enough to fill a gratitude bank for a year.

I got to hear the baby's heartbeat today and it was so solid, strong, and reassuring.

Feeling the baby move always puts a smile on my face

I start school in a week eeeekkkkk, post on that coming soon

I launched my online jewelry boutique like I had talked about doing so many months ago. It's still in the beginning stages but check it out and tell me what you think Unbent Jewelry

My Love really liked his Father's Day gifts and I'm grateful for that because I always want to get him the most perfect gifts. It makes me feel good to see him enjoy things that I picked out for him.

Listening to the twins try and speak 'English'

The 3 little birds on my hanging plants, made me feel like I was in a Bob Marley song

I am loving being a mom and getting ready for a new little one and I am enjoying just being present and soaking in the little awesome moments that surround me everyday.

What are you grateful for?



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment