Monday, July 28, 2014

34 Weeks Pregnant



Yep i was hitting a deep belly laugh and the kids are behaving looking at the camera :| 
So I am 34 weeks, which means I have 6 weeks to go in this pregnancy, and I cannot say that I am not anxious for this time to fly by and this baby to get here already. Not only am I over being pregnant, my hips spreading, my ribs feeling like they are being shattered, and just the general discomfort; I am also super anxious to meet my new baby. I can't wait to smell that new baby smell, to kiss his tiny little fingers and toes, to breastfeed and have him all snuggled up against my body, and to be able to finally tell him face to face how much I love him. 

I'm excited to see how the twins react to their little brother. They both love lifting up my shirt and kissing my belly and pulling on my now super outie belly button; the one that they helped create, when they first made my belly their home. King has seemed very attached to his baby brother since the beginning of this pregnancy, while Ky seemed distant and uninterested for the most part. Now they both seem to be on the same page of wanting baby to get here. 

I am more tired by the day. Some days I really don't know how I get out of bed and kind of get on with my day. I would like to say a hearty 'God Bless You' to all pregnant women, especially those with other littles that need taking care of, because this being pregnant with toddlers thing is no joke.

I swear God has really been on my side, giving me His strength, His refuge, and His grace, because the homestretch of this pregnancy has been pretty rough. I was having extreme left leg pain a couple of weeks ago and noticed that there were some lumps that were incredibly painful to the touch on my inner thigh. I went to see my midwife and came to find out that I have a blood clot in one of my superficial veins, and varicose veins on my calf and shin which are also painful. Just a whole lot of leg pain going around. Thankfully there is nothing life threatening or dangerous about these conditions for either baby or I, it just hurts like nobody's business. So I am ready to pop this baby out when he is done cooking of course.

I've also been super busy because I started online classes with Southern New Hampshire University about a month ago and it is kicking my butt to actually have to use my brain. I only have about 17 more credits before I will receive my Sociology degree but it seems like so much more.  

All prayers and encouragement will be gladly accepted! The countdown to baby is on!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment