The holidays are here, one of my favorite times of the year, and I will be posting a whole lot about Christmas!! This will be my first Christmas with my own family and I am so excited to be starting my own traditions while incorporating traditions from mine and my love's childhood.
I was recently at JcPenney and wandered into the Martha Stewart Christmas collection and absolutely fell in LOVE!!
It also gave me much needed inspiration while I am decorating my home for Christmas, and in turn I am sharing some of that inspiration with you.
Enjoy!!
How cute are these gifts??
I was recently at JcPenney and wandered into the Martha Stewart Christmas collection and absolutely fell in LOVE!!
It also gave me much needed inspiration while I am decorating my home for Christmas, and in turn I am sharing some of that inspiration with you.
Enjoy!!
How cute are these gifts??
| monogrammed gifts martha stewart |
Twinkle Twinkle!
| tinsel stars martha stewart |
Put wrapping paper to use!
| festive envelopes martha stewart |
| pipe cleaner candy cane ornaments |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.